Top 10 'Supernatural' Episodes [Video]



There are plenty of articles and blog posts about the top 10 Supernatural episodes. Nobody will ever fully agree what theirs are. In fact, my top 10 changes all the time. It really depends on the mood I'm in.

Do I want totally meta episodes? Am I in the mood for tear-jerker episodes? Do I really just want a laugh?

Well, I was looking through some videos today and I came across this WatchMojo video. Usually I agree with a lot of the inclusions, but on this occasion I really don't. While I love that Supernatural is happy to do the meta episodes, they don't all end up on my top 10 list at one time. In fact, "Fan Fiction" has never really been on my top 10 list. It was funny, but not one of the top 10 ever.

"What Is and What Should Never Be" is always at the top of my list. Even when I want something funny, I will rank this one much higher than number nine.

I thought I'd share it here to let you decide whether WatchMojo has it right on this occasion.

Feel free to share what your top episodes are in the comments below.

 

[Image taken from the YT Video included]

Comments