‘Supernatural’ Really Ending With Episode 300?

There are rumors going around that Supernatural will end with the 300th episode. These rumors could have some traction. Robert Singer, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki have all said that this would be a good place to end.

If it does end with this, it would mean the show would run until Season 14, likely with a half season instead of a 23-episode long one.

You know what I think? I agree with them!

Supernatural has done amazing as it is. I never expected it to go on for so long, and expected it to end with Season 5. That was the original plan, after all. I didn’t see it getting picked up for Season 8 after the terrible Seasons 6 and 7, but I stuck with it because it did get picked up and I enjoyed seeing the Winchesters in action. There are certainly some episodes that I’ve loved to pieces.

I want to see Supernatural end on its own terms. I don’t want to see the network suddenly cancel it and risk the show not having an ending. I want to see how Singer and co will end the Winchesters. Will they die? Will they go out with the bang that Ackles and Padalecki have said they would like to happen?


The 300th episode ending would be absolutely amazing, too. How many shows can say that they ended with some a milestone episode? I can’t think of any! They usually end with a specific number of seasons.

So, I actually think ending with the 300th episode would be a good thing. It will allow closure for fans, and won’t mean the show gets dragged down. Supernatural Season 11 has been one of the best seasons in the long time and I can’t wait to see what Singer and Andrew Dabb do with Season 12. I’d like to see the show go out on a high.


What about you? What do you think about Supernatural ending with episode 300?

Comments

  1. I don't want to see the show end. Yet, I know a show must end some time. Like my favorite soap opera Gulding Light did years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm one of those who thought it should have ended with Season 5. That was a great way to end it and make us wonder if Dean could have made it work with Lisa. Don't get me wrong, I've loved the last couple of years but there was just something about the first 5 seasons. I just want to make sure it ends on a high.

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a complete episode of this series so if it ends with episode 300 I won't be heartbroken but I understand how some fans will be sad and disappointed to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I enjoy watching Supernatural. TV shows do have their end. But there are those that we want to go on a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to make sure a show like Supernatural ends on a high. And with a milestone like episode 300 that would be amazing! Personally, my view was Season 5 would have been better. Seasons 1-5 were thought out and looking back connected in ways that I never knew when first watching it. The last six seasons haven't managed that as much because the intention was never to go past season 5.

      Delete

Post a Comment